Saturday, December 27, 2008

Balboa Beach

A kid after my own heart! BJ's is one of my favorite restaurants, not only for their Delicious pizza but the even better Pizzokie, Kailey was scrapping the bowl, I'm surprised she didn't lick the pan! (i would have!)

The kids on the merry-go-round
Annalyn got this awesome shot of this random person... you cant help but smile when you see him!
"The Intimidator"
Mom Jordan and Dad, This was my first Ferris wheel ride! I know, Crazy!?
Grandma, Grandpa and Kailey on the Ferris wheel
Carter hanging out in the bjorn
our groupies who couldn't fit in the ginormous bike
yes its true, Deidre and I are in for an easy ride! we didnt do to much pedaling that is!
The group shot, dad doesn't seem to fit, annalyn isn't pedaling (go figure, kidding!) and there are still 4 more of us on the other side!
Kailey and Jordan got front row seats in the 8 passenger bike

1 things people say:

Vertex Stand Up Paddleboards said...

Kailey could have eaten all four pazookies