This may look like some boring old picture of a truck parked outside a house but it is much much more than that! (long sotry ahead)
You see it all started when we moved in last Aug.... The first 2 weeks we moved in these people started mowing our lawn, but then we noticed they stopped and we assumed they figured out we were no longer a model home but a real home, we were sad to see the grass get longer but figured it was only a matter of time. Then winter came and with the first snow came these people came and shoveled our sidewalks and driveway. At first we thought it was just some neighbor being nice but we noticed every time it snowed they came and did both our house and the model home next door. These people were shoveling for us, and they did a totally AWESOME job, it lasted all winter long and it looked like Shaun was the best shoveler in the neighborhood. Then about a month ago Shaun pulled out the lawn mower and did one strip of yard before the lawn mower gave out, we knew it was on its last leg but had high hopes, we almost bought a new one but went out of town and wanted to save money. So the wed we got back these magical people came and mowed the lawn, I was home with the girls so I ran upstairs and pretended i didn't live there. the kids were not allowed to leave the bedroom! The next week the same thing happened except i was at the park with Jess, we didn't go home until they left. then the next week they came again when Shaun was home, he quickly turned off the lights, TV and hid upstairs. This whole time they are only mowing OUR lawn and NOT the model home, we figured they were just mixed up and doing the wrong house. The next day they cam back first thing in the morning and did the model home and NOT our, our days were numbered and we knew it. So Shaun went to look into getting the lawn mower fixed and to our surprise last night THEY CAME BACK! they did both lawns! it was AWESOME! i know this story is long but seriously they do such a good job, they weed, they trim, they edge, they move our crap off the lawn and even get under the boat and in the planters! I don't know why they are doing it but it is such a blessing! and sooooo cool! i hope it continues and Richmond pays them for doing such an excellent job! I'll let you know next wed if they come again!

8 things people say:
I hope you remember all of this when they put another flag up in your yard!
Hey Callie! I'll put you on my links, I've been checking out your blog every once in awhile, what a cute little family you have!
K, that is very funn. I love how you run and hide when they come. THat is so funny! Hope they keep it up. Your background is cute by the way. It really seems like you. I like it.
How in the heck did you get so lucky?!! That is aWeSoMe!!! I hope that come all summer!! Btw, I love the pink!
So I read the title of your post and figured you'd had you baby early "y'know gift from heaven"!? Then I read on . . it made me laugh. Way to go on the free gardening though.
yea, that's sweet. They're gonna be pissed when they figure it out, though.
k- that is so stink-n funny! I love that story. I love that you actually hide when they come. Who do they think the boat belongs to anyway? like it is part of the decoration on the model home or something. Maybe one of those new 2008 tricked out wakeboarding boats will magically appear next ;) Love you new blog layout and when is that baby coming!
k- that is so stink-n funny! I love that story. I love that you actually hide when they come. Who do they think the boat belongs to anyway? like it is part of the decoration on the model home or something. Maybe one of those new 2008 tricked out wakeboarding boats will magically appear next ;) Love you new blog layout and when is that baby coming!
Post a Comment