Tuesday, June 17, 2008

At home with Carter

Dad with the kids! weird, its no longer Shaun and the girls.... we were trying to capture Carters Awesome fro but its hidden int he black shirt.
Kailey and Carter watching a show. She doesnt seem to get enough of him and is my little go getter girl, she was the same way with Jordan. I wonder if its the oldest?
Jordan has had it for the day! Kailey took this picture, i thought it was funny
Kailey cheesing it up! she has been big into taking pictures so i am assuming she got someone to take this one of her because it ended up on the camera
Kailey and Carter, I am sure there will be a ton of these pictures. The angle on his head makes him look weird, My kids Do have big forheads but this picture makes it look HUGE!

He will be one week old tonight! Kailey LOVES her new baby brother and reminds me of all the things he can and can't do. Jordan is happy as can be but carter has not phased her yet... My mom has been in town the past few days and we have been out and about. Shaun watched the kids while we ran errands a few days. Last night was our best yet, he ate at 10 pm, 2am, 7am and then i woke him at 10am to hopefully keep up the good sleeping! It has been so fun having such a little baby around again, you forget how little they are!

7 things people say:

krista said...

Congrats on your new little addition. Looks like you have some great helpers, lucky you!

Saun and Wes said...

I haven't looked at your blog since before you had the little guy, so it was fun looking at all your pics. He is so cute. I need to take the girls for you one day after your family leaves and Shaun goes back to work. Call me.

Brittany and Jason said...

He's cute! I love the afro. I'd like to come down at the end of next week and see you guys... I think my brother and his fam will be gone on Friday, so we'll figure it out.

Saun and Wes said...

Hey, about your music. Delete the whole thing off your blog, then go back to the music website and re-upload it to your blog. When you are about to get the URL, it will ask you if you want it to start automatically on the first song, or random--do random and it will start on a different song each time you go to your blog. If you already did this, then I don't know how to help-sorry. By the way, I love your song choices. I even really like the Fergie one that plays all the time. I know it's annoying, but I still like the song.

Nate said...

That hair is awesome! i'm jealous of the full heads of hair your babies come with. Not so much at our house- in fact, now that nate's losing his - I may be the only one around here that has any hair growing skills . . . . . oh come on , Hair growing is TOTALLY a skill.

Greg & Jenn Voisin Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS CALLIE AND SHAUN! WHOOO HOOOO!

What a cute little boy! So exciting!

Greg & Jenn Voisin Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS CALLIE AND SHAUN! WHOOO HOOOO!

What a cute little boy! So exciting!