Pier 2, there was a cool water thing with disgusting water that we walked through.
This is me very pregnant! i can't wait! why do get so fat and ugly during pregnancy? and does that ever go away? my night picture.. i loved all the lights in the city at night, it seemed like there were things going on all the time in San Fransisco
Well we made it! 5 yrs and 2.9 kids later we actually celebrate our anniversary! looking back it seems to have gone so fast, it really doesn't feel like that long, but at the same time it feels like we have been married forever! our anniversary track record:
yr 1- Kailey was born 9 days prior- Shaun still in school working at Back Yard Adventures
yr 2- amazingly i was not pregnant, but we didn't do anything because we were still in school and poor. i think i made him take me to the temple, i know, I am a blast!.
yr 3- i was 8 months pregnant with Jordan- Shaun just graduating, still poor- oh the life of having kids in college!
yr 4- not pregnant, just dinner- Shaun works at New Tech, just making it!
yr 5- you got it 8 months Pregnant AGAIN! i am seeing a pattern here! we are hoping next year we will be NOT pregnant and rolling in the money... one can hope right!
We had a lot of fun just getting away, it was very sparatic of us! we got a great last min deal from delta on may 9th and left the same day! Jessie is still in Provo so she babysat for us (thanks Jess) with her boyfriends Chris (thanks Chris!) I think I walked myself to death, those hills are killer and being pregnant does not help! we walked Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 2 had an art festival going on. We drove around china town, Lombard St, got lost off the Bay Bridge in Oakland (we decided we like to get lost and tr to find our way home) Went to fort Point where Shaun got to be part of a cannon loading demonstration! Walked across the Golden Gate ( i got some pretty good stares and plenty of comments with my pregnant condition.) Drove to Half moon bay and got some sand for my collection, ate at Boudins, Noah's bagels (YUM) In-N-out and a few other places. It was pretty cold with the wind and had to buy a sweatshirt or a 2... it was nice to not have to be looking out for a child every second and just be with Shaun. I am so lucky to have such a great husband who is just fun to be with no matter what we do! We did decide we are not the shopping/walking vacationers, but like to sit at a pool, read and not have a lot to do... it was still a lot of fun, but next vacation will involve a beach, pool and maybe a golf course? with lots of warm weather and not a lot of wind!

2 things people say:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's only 5 years!:) I swear you've been married longer... hahahaha... Greg and I are coming up on our 8th Anniversary, crazy... and we'll only have 1.6 kids heheeh. Miss you! Hopefully we'll get to come up there soon!
Fun! I am so glad you got to do something fun for your anniversary. We really need to hang out. I will call you.
Post a Comment