Thursday, May 15, 2008

5 yrs ago May 9th....

My sexy husband
Nils, Stumpy, Shaun, Scotty, Fraggle and Rueben..

we look like we like each other?
Off to the honeymoon, and its still going!

I Can't believe how much has changed! i was looking at pictures of our big day, it really doesn't feel like that long ago, but seeing the now vs 5 yrs ago pictures it does..
Things we've done:
Owned 2 houses
Had 2 kids with the 3rd any day now
Both graduated from school
Shaun has had 2 "real people" jobs
Callie has had 1 real job and 4 make-shift jobs
bought 4 cars and boat
went on lots of vacation, 4 without any children
gotten into plenty of debt!
and had lots and lots of good memories and i am sure i am missing a few big things but still that's a lot of blessing in 5 yrs!

2 things people say:

Jennifer said...

my how time flies!! just seems like yesterday I was RIGHT there in your wedding day face snapping away! Love the SF pix too. We just got back last night. We should have planned our trip better ;)

Laura said...

wow, your getting there Callie, so close to that baby coming!! sorry about not emailing about that desert at my shower, I don't remember what you are referring to? I can still ask both paige an shannon to see who made what though? Anyway, I can't believe that we were in San Fran at the same time!!! Crazy!! we could have rondevoued!! maybe next time! I didn't realize that you had Kailey so soon and have been pregnant every other year! Your amazing! Also, if she is 4 that means that I have known you 4 years...time flies! Hope your feeling good these days...well, good for 9 months pregnant anyway!