
So this horse is pretty cool, but he bites! Kailey and Jordan wanted to pet him and when we tried, he totally bite me! more like nibbling but seriosuly tried! I have always not liked horses for some reason, they are just big and kinda scary, and now I have a reason!
Who doesnt have a tractor sitting at the end of a road next to a really cool river and set of train track?
These are my awesome pictures I took around Springville, there are a few more, but i didnt want to bore anyone. We were planning on putting up "boy" pictures in the baby room, but turns out nature pictures work just as well and just take some driving around and a little picasa to fix up, I have a few others of a cool train and all the lovely livestock around here. We really live in the farm land yet so close to civilization. Our favorite part about Springville. These are all taken within 1 min of the house! I think its pretty cool.
Well, it seems like it should be any day now but i still have about 23 but hows counting? I am so ready everything seems like labor or my water breaking or something! I can't sleep (if ANYONE has ideas on this other than my usual Tylenol PM please let me know!) I am so uncomfortable, i am so irritable and i know it which is bad because i know i am being moody and there is nothing i can do about it other that say, i swear this has got to be hormones or something?! I am sure the girls and Shaun are ready for the baby to. I have decided to take TV away from the kids partly because i was hoping it would help them listen better (which it did) and partly because i feel bad having it on all the time i babysit. I think Shaun has the hardest time. Every time he comes home from work he wants to turn it on and Kailey says "Daaad, you aren't allowed to watch TV while we are awake" which in turn he has put them to bed around 7 several nights. they go so no complaining i guess... anyway, if anyone knows some secrets to get his baby here pass them on!
Ryan and Annalyn had their baby last wed, I am totally jealous of that! he is in the NICU but is doing really well, well better than he started. He was 7 LB 7 oz and named Luke. He is off all support and waiting to finish his rounds or hopefully round of antibiotics, Annalyn has been able to feed him for a day or so and the finally got to hold him on mon or tues, and should come home soon! They are handling it really well. Anyone who has a kid in the NICU knows how hard it is but you also know its the best place for the baby.

3 things people say:
I miss you. We need to hang out. I will call you. When are you going to the pool?
So sorry you got bit. trying to sleep at the end of a pregnancy...I used to take a warm/hot shower before bedtime and then I made john rub lotion all over my body because i itched from everything stretching. good luck. great news about ryan and annalyn! i'm glad luke is doing well.
Awesome pictures! I want to see the train one! He'll be here soon! I can't wait to meet him!
See ya,
Wendy :)
Post a Comment