the kids had school off this weekend so we took them a double feature of night at the museum and Shaun stayed with the older 4 and saw paddington bear while I took decker to lunch and nap time! That kid sure know how to throw a fit. He did not want to go home so after successfully throwing his shoes at me from the back seat he wouldn't let me unbuckle him. Once I got him in the house he threw his shoes back outside. So off to bed he went and 5 min later after hitting the door a few times with whatever toy he had handy he was out. It's almost funny how predictable he is. Yet super annoying. I hate to say it. But dude. Being kid #5. Sometimes you gotta roll with it. Nap time is not only for you. It's for me as well. Throwing things. Does not get your way. Biting hiting and pulling hair. Does not make friends. Hopefully he will Learn one day?!
Carter lost his 2nd tooth with no throwing up after. Success! Today everyone played with a friend while I baked and cleaned. Then we went to mellow mushroom for kids eat free Monday. The waitress spilled a water down Jordans back so she started crying. The waitress and manager comped all our food and gave her a tshirts to wear. Sweet! (It was my size!) thanks for taking one for the team jordy! You Rock
11 years ago




0 things people say:
Post a Comment