Saturday, January 17, 2015

Carter lost a tooth

Yesterday Carter said his tooth was loose.  When I checked sure enough his 2 bottom teeth were loose and his permanent tooth on one side was already coming in so I told him to get those teeth out!!
    Night time Came and sure enough one was ready. Carter happens to be our biggest baby, in a good way😉 so he wouldn't even let me or Shaun try. I bribed him and finally he let me try once. I touched it with the paper towel land he cried. Shaun tried once with the same result. It was sooo ready. Bed time came and I told him not to swallow his teeth and as I put them to bed he was wiggling away. And he told me try again. It came out! It bled, he cried, he showed dad and then once the adrenaline wore off he said he felt sick and needed a drink. When he came back up he said he needed to throw up.  He did. On the carpet.  I told him to run to the bathroom and decker followed close behind. He threw up again on the carpet/bathroom floor as he rushed to the toilet decker slid in the bathroom slipping on the vomit and landing in it. It was hilarious. Until the smell came   But still funny. I only hope the next tooth about to come out is a little smoother. With less throw up. 



0 things people say: