We are that tired here! Ellie woke up late so we skipped her nap. Turns out the kid can't handle that and passed out on the couch. naked. She woke up very grouchy, we will work harder on getting her in bed before nap time from now on! for everyone's sake
I got my hammock and we take turns laying in it. This is right at the edge of our yard. I love that we have a forest!
Shaun put up the zip line this week too! we still have to build a platform so they don't crawl up a ladder, but they loved it and even Shaun and I had a few turns!
Decker is loving the Bumbo. Between this and crawling the kid is usually a happy camper. He is over his walker, so now I have to keep my floors vacuumed. bummer!
Still busy around here.Ii wonder if after school it will ever slow down again? Thank goodness for my "2 hour break." which hasn't lead me to be overly productive as much as put me in recovery mode. I mean a girl has got to catch up on her TV, blogging and nap time sometime right!? Come noon I have been up for over 7 hours, and usually still in my workout clothes. (today is no different- Grey's totally made me cry!) now if only i can plan a birthday for Shaun this weekend, fit in making a cake and getting conference packets together I'll be good.
11 years ago

0 things people say:
Post a Comment