Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trunk or Treat!

Carter and Ben. Carter is just getting the friend age. Its so funny, he gives them all nicknames, whether they like it or not. (sorry chasey)

Kailey was a witch with a cat face

Madeline, Jordan the princess and Isabel

Top left: Chloe, Kailey, Madeline, Jordan, Isabel, Front left: Addison, Carter, Ellie, Ben, Chase


We decided to skip the ward trunk or treat because it was past bedtime and Shaun was out of town, so we did the school one instead. We went with a few neighbors and friends. WAY to much candy and it wasn't even halloween night yet (they each got about 5 lbs of candy on Halloween night and only did 2 1/2 streets. thats 15 pounds of candy! I will be fat soon, and not just from pregnancy!) they had face painting, pumpkin painting, games and blow up slides. the kids had a blast and I was ready for bed!

1 things people say:

Nate said...

Is this your front porch? I love it wherever it is. Cute pic of all the kids. That cute little vampire girl looks like she is really getting into character!