Ellie found herself a nice spot near where the fire would be.
We made it through the night, sort of. I bought 2 air mattresses in hopes we could all sleep comfortably. to bad one had a hole straight out of the box. It wouldn't have been such a big deal, it was Shaun's mattress, but eventually all 6 of us ended up on one full mattress. at least we stayed warm?
I woke up first and hiked up to hanging rock by myself, it wasn't the most kid friendly Hike. It was beautiful to see all the leaves changing and feel the crisp fall. I was also glad that we have to go on vacation in October to get that. I know cold will come but I am not ready for it yet, but didn't want to miss the leaves change. After the hike, we made breakfast, cleaned up and got ready to kayak. turns out they don't let other boats in their water, and it was closed for the season anyway. Good thing I carried them on the roof for 5 hrs! so we headed home, or tried. Shaun took off first and me and the girls were to follow. my car was dead... so about 20 min later he came back, thankfully! (there was no reception) jumped the car and headed home with a quick stop at aunt Linda's to say goodbye. it was nice to camp, its been so long! we may want to do it before the next 3 years? it wasnt as hard with 4 as i would have thought. first we need to get a new air mattress.

0 things people say:
Post a Comment