Monday, May 16, 2011

busted computer

I wasn't planning on having that last picture be the main post for long, turns out it will be. My computer broke. A few months back I dropped it, and last week a key got stuck so i can't even log in. Bummer. I knew we bought the warranty for a reason! hopefully it will be good as new in 15 days??? So I am using the "work" computer. It has no pictures so words will have to do.
We have been incredibly busy it seems. Pool Parties, tennis, errands, strawberry picking. And now I get to clean my house this week before our trek up the east coast, followed by my parents coming to visit for a week. DC, NY, Boston here we come! who doesn't love a 20 hour drive? Kailey has her last week of school this week (she is missing the last 10 days because of our trip) I am looking forward to no more 6:55 am bus walks. But the humidity is kicking in, and fast. So I wont be blogging for a bit, but don't worry when i get back and my computer is up and running, be prepared for back posts :)

1 things people say:

Brynn said...

Have fun on your trip! I am excited to see pictures :) Bummer about your computer...