Tuesday, May 10, 2011

At least we're getting old together!



8 years!

last year we were here, which is really where we are now. We just live here instead of vacationing here. I feel like it FLEW by, but again, a ton has happened! i had a baby, we moved across the country, went to Italy, yada yada yada. It was a fun year and we are now starting Year 9.

This past month or 2 and 3 Shaun has been gone a lot and home a lot (oxy moron, i know, but when he's home he's home and when he's gone he's gone.) we've been playing tennis everyday for the past few weeks, gone to the pool, the beach, and had lots of family time. I'm one lucky girl. I am married to my best friend. He is a great dad, he is patient, he is kind, he brings me flowers regularly now! What more could I ask for? I am very blessed to have such a loving handsome husband.

We got to go out on date, a VERY rare thing. I think we did 1 maybe 2 in the last year! We went to dinner and walked the beach. I think we did the same thing last year, and I hope we get to do the same thing next year. We live in a beautiful place, and there isn't anyone I'd rather be here with, other than... jk haha :)

2 things people say:

Kathy Habel said...

Happy Anniversary!

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Happy anniversary. Love the dark hair by the way. It wasn't like that when you were here was it?