I can't believe its November? where did the year go? (I guess you can scroll through the past posts and figure it out but still,) it seems to have flown by! October is our busiest month, well, that and June. Shaun was out of town for 6 pretty consecutive week, being home on the weekends, Kailey finished swimming for the month and we are taking a month off, to recuperate. Don't worry we're still busy with Tennis and Dance. I'm hoping November will be a bit more relaxed. Ellie has decided sleeping through the night is a thing of the past. I don't know why? I need to just power her through it, but even after 4, almost 5 months after her birth I still feel pretty exhausted in the mornings. maybe I should start going to bed before 12? she goes to bed around 7:30-8 but wakes up at 1:30? whats the deal El? stay asleep!!! I'm on the verge of quitting nursing. I usually stop when they start to bite, and man has the biting begun. not cool. I started taking this supplement called fenugreek, its supposed to increase your milk supply. I started yesterday. This morning Shaun told me I stink. I think its seeping out my pores, it has curry in it or something, so I may re-think this, who wants to smell like curry?
I've been working out again for a month or so, am making myself run a mile (no stopping and under 10 min) and increasing it by .25 a mile each week. I'm running 2.5 miles now, and then walk to always get 3. its hard! i will toot my own horn for a min. I ran 6.25 miles last Friday no stopping in about 55 min. pretty proud of myself. then i walked a few laps. this week, I'm over running, I get sick of doing the same thing everyday after a few weeks. So I started Jillian's "Last Chance Workout" its kicking my but in a whole new way. I made Shaun do it with me sat, he was "sick" on Sunday (aka sore) but he did it with me again Monday. we'll see how long we can keep this one up. I haven't seen results seeing as its only been a week, but its pretty intense, more so than I thought.
well, now that we've got that boring post out of the way, check this link out. no wonder I can't lose weight. I make a dessert a night. its yummy!
11 years ago

0 things people say:
Post a Comment