Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Shauns 29.. OH WAIT HES 30!!!!


Happy Birthday to my loving Husband, who happens to be out of town for the 4th week in a row (so not cool BTW) I can't imagine what I'd do without you. ok this post is kinda hard to write seeing as you arent home, and I am forced to do everything without you. but I guess that makes me realize how much I need you. I need you to talk to me before we go to bed, and come home from work so that I can have adult interaction. I need you to wake up at 6:30am to get kailey to school instead of me! I need you to pick the girls after running them all over, i think I've enrolled them in a lot, but they love it. I need you to watch the kids for a few hours or a few minutes daily so I dont go crazy, and so I can run errands, alone.
I hope you have a great Birthday. I wish we could celebrate with you, but Mike and Wendy's will have to do for this year.All i know is we better have lots and lots of more birthdays to celebrate. I am so lucky to have you in my life you are a great husband, a great father and I love you so so much! 30 is just the beginning, but i'm so glad you got there first, it sounds OLD!
Ellie isnt pictured, but dont worry she got her fair share of chocolate cake too. we celebrated his birthday on monday because he couldnt be home today. Love you!

0 things people say: