i'm jealous of my husband. We've (I've) been throwing the idea out every time one of those fliers come out that it would be awesome to see without putting in contacts. I've had them since we got married, Shaun convinced me sight is a good thing. so 8 years now. the other week was Shaun's birthday and I thought, "man he's getting old, he should have the gift of sight while he can!" so I set up an appointment, he wore glasses for 1 week, it was hot let me tell you! and then the next day he could see. no more glasses, no more contacts. how is that even possible. technology is amazing! and I'm jealous. i'm still in contacts and I will be for a while.
11 years ago

1 things people say:
I'm jealous too! Come to think of it, I've been wearing either glasses or contact for 22 years now. Yikes!
Post a Comment