Thursday, August 26, 2010

officially updated!

its official, all my pictures are updated, I know backposting is lame but i do it for me not you the reader, sorry. I had a bunch more i could have posted but unfortunately I have other things to do which I am sucessfully avoiding today. Laundry smaundry!
A few things I am grateful for:
1. garmin- gotta gotta love a garmin! when i was trying to register Kailey i had to run all over and got lost about 3 times in one day. Shaun came home with a garmin (probably because I kept telling him we should have gotten Navigation in our car and he didn't think we'd need it. he may not but I DO!)
2. Huge Baths! every house we looked at have separate showers and bath tub. that's pretty cool especially when the bath tub is ginormous
3. neighbors: we loved our neighbors in Springville, but we've already gotten to know the ones here and they are so friendly and nice. there are so many kids Jordans age (one beside us, 2 across the street, one behind) and everyone is so friendly
4. Internet (not AT&T-whom i have, and they suck) but i rely on it A LOT and its so nice to have it back!
until next time. we are going BACK to North Carolina tomorrow, so I'm sure i will document that trip as well. maybe even take a picture or go to the beach who knows??

2 things people say:

Becky Macbeth said...

I'm so glad you finally posted stuff! But where are the pictures of your house???? I want to see it! Congrats on the successful move - I still can't believe you're a Southern Belle now! ;)

Unknown said...

Backposting isn't lame. Nothing wrong with a little blogsposion every now and then.