Saturday, July 19, 2008

Beach Day!

Kailey and Lily playing at Laguna Beach
Playing in the sand, for some reason kids like to throw sand, so we convinced them it is most fun to throw sand at the ground!
Hours of endless fun!
Carrie "watching" the girls

Jordan Running away from the waves, the water was actually pretty warm, she loved running to the waves then away from them.
She kept saying " c'mon mommy" with her little wave of the hand it was hard to resist!
This is the reaction i got when i wouldn't go with her
She got a little sandy. It was so funny, I had brought snacks and she wanted some so she would eat them and put her sandy hand in her mouth, she would start spitting to get it out then use her other hand (just as sandy if not more so) to wipe the sand off her tongue, only making matters worse, it was hilarious to watch and she never quite figured out she was causing the problem
My little bikini beach bum!



Well, we went to the beach for a "photo shoot" of the girls in tutu, the pictures turned out so cute, but since i didnt take them, they wont be posted, you'll have to come over to see them! We stayed at the beach and it was a blast! SO EASY! the girls were intimidated by the ocean water so they pretty much played in the sand for a few hours!

2 things people say:

Jessica Munk said...

Love Jordan's pony tails!

Saun and Wes said...

Oh, Jordan's cute pigtails-I love them! I can't wait to do that with London. It will be awhile. I am so jealous of your beach pictures. Sadly, Jackson has never seen the beach. Maybe someday. I'm glad you had a good time. We really need to hang out!