6:00 the alarm went off and then again at 6:09 NOT READY FOR THIS! but alas, summer is over, school has sprung? 3 kids in school full time this year, pretty sad last night as I tucked them all in and told them what I remembered about kindergarten, 2nd grade and 4th grade. Carter is lucky to be in the same class as his best friend Ryan, and he has Ms. Schuck. Same teacher Jordan had. Jordan knows no one, and had Ms. Leach, Kailey's old teacher, and Kailey has Ms. Lentz and knows a few friends. Jordan could barely sleep, Carter was scared, so cute. It makes me sad that its just part of life to be scared and face things on his own. Ellie wants to go to school so bad, I told her I needed her home with me and she said "no you don't you can stay home with Decker and Hunter." thanks kid. Yet as i took her to the gym this morning, she wouldn't stay, even with Decker. so fickle! she didn't believe me, the Gym was her school. tomorrow we'll bring her backpack :) that should do the trick. So now I get to create a huge list of things I "intend to do" while the kids are gone, but lets be honest. If I shower. I'll be lucky. Everyone will be lucky.
Jordan looking all spry for the 2nd Grade!Carter about to rock K-C (notice Ellie in the back... haha)
My 4th grader! where has the time gone?? she would not even look at me when I asked her to take a picture with her teacher. I was lucky to get a desk picture, and walk her to class!?
Just leaving for the masses and the Laurel Hill/Pinckney school loop.. oh wait, I am the masses!
Off to school. there go my babysitters, off to learn!

0 things people say:
Post a Comment