Tuesday, February 7, 2012

it seems we've been busy...


i dont even know where January went? I seem to have gotten even more behind on blogging and i was hoping that might change with the new years. oops, not looking up so far. we did just get visited by my parents and they keep us busy! we went to Edisto Beach (pictured) downtown a few times, My mom, Kailey and I went to Marry Poppins, we did a cooking class, She visited Aunt Linda in NC and we ran around town.
I did my no dessert January and it went very well. Its nice to know I can do without if i choose to! i had a few days of dessert and am trying to go without again. Its amazing how eating fruit and small meals makes you feel healthy, who knew!
The kids had a break mid January for 4 days and we headed south to Orlando and went to Sea World for 2 days. We took them to Down town Disney and said "this is D-World!" spent a few hours in the Lego store and the Disney store and they got bored and said Sea World is better. haha, I'm preparing for the future. I am not a huge fan of Disney, its fun don't get me wrong, but the more kids I have the less likely we will be going!
I will be 32 weeks on friday. I don't want to jinx it, but this pregnancy is going pretty quickly. I have still been running and that helps a lot. Every week I meet my goal (i try to get 10-15 miles a week) its double reward. One more week of pregnancy down and one more week running pregnant. It gets exhausting but I do feel like I sleep better, am happier (for the most part) and feel like at the least I accomplished something for the day!
Shaun has been gone a day or two a week but that is way better than being gone the whole week. Plus the nights he is gone I can go to bed at 8pm and not feel to guilty.
Poor Kailey has been fighting sickness for the last few days. She is in a school play tonight and running off Tylenol and IBprofen because she doesn't want to miss practice. She is so funny, and very dedicated!
In a nutshell that is what we have been up to at our house, busy yet boring. I try to keep the house clean and its 50/50 hit or miss! hopefully these next 8 weeks go by as fast as the last 7 months have!

1 things people say:

Heather said...

Oh I miss you callie! I can't believe you are so close to being done with your pregnancy! YAY! And good job keeping up the running. Remember when I was pregnant trying to walk with you and kate and I couldn't and had to stop??? :) Are you ever coming back to Utah? :)