Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Ellie saw the older kids taking pictures near the wall, so after we took their picture she went over and said "cheese" shes a quick learner!

gingere

Kailey is unable to make normal faces anymore... and carter rarely has his eyes opened?
Today I cleaned. We got the house ready for Santa, Shaun took the kids out for some last min "Mom shopping", and i got the house in tip top shape. It lasted about 20 min once they came home... We Had Simons over to make gingerbread houses and homemade cinnamon rolls. They ended up staying for Christmas eve dinner, I was suprised at how well it came together last min. I only had a ham, and i happened to have potatoes, and crescent rolls and she came with deviled eggs and a veggie tray. worked out amazing! It was fun to had a nice sit down dinner with friends. They headed home and we opened Christmas Pajamas, read a few Christmas books, set out some cinnamon rolls for Santa, some reindeer food on the lawn and off to bed. Santa was on his, and/or her way!!

0 things people say: