Missing pretty much all my kids. they're around somewhere...
Summer is over, so sad. but I think we are all ready, Kailey has decided the pool isnt fun anymore. (its like 90 degrees so I dont really blame her) the beach is hot humid and sandy, so after a rainy summer day we had the simons over to celbrate the end of summer. Yummy food, good friends, a good way to say goodbye to summer.
New school year is a lot of changes! Jordan starts all dayKindergarten, Kailey's in 2nd grade. new house, Shaun is still traveling a ton. He's in Germany right now. rough life for him! i will only have 2 at home, but not for long... (let your mind wander) we'll see who really reads these back posts :)
11 years ago

3 things people say:
Oh my gosh baby number 5??? You are a baby machine
Congrats on the new one! You can send some of that fertility my way.
I seriously came to your blog because I thought you might be pregnant. Congratulations! You're my hero.
Post a Comment