Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday kailey... or pretend


Kailey and Jordan were pretending it was her birthday so I joined in and we made a day of it! I went to the store with Jordan and we bought her some "birthday" flowers and got her some candy. We also make some oreo brownies for her cake, and let her stay up until 7:30! (yeah i know she's lucky huh!!) It was a fun pretend birthday. Jordans was the next day. Kailey kept pulling me aside being like "mom, you know its not really my birthday" it was funny. then she was like. "you are a really good pretender" i told her it was from my YEARS of experience!

4 things people say:

Jessica Munk said...

I love this! What a great idea!

Eve said...

I love that you were so spontaneous with their pretend game and totally got into it. That sounds like a fun couple of days!

Sue Ann said...

We did this alot in my family. We called them our "un-birthdays", but we celebrated in a fun way! Brings back fun memories.

Ryan and Annalyn said...

25 good mom points