well, today i actually don't feel too bad. but lets not jinx it! apart from being in the hospital last week and not eating anything or being able to hold anything down hasn't been too fun. But seeing as I successfully slept from Sat night at 9pm until Monday morning at 7:45, (when i had to get up to babysit.) i feel a little better, today i actually did a load of dishes! that is HUGE! I even ate lunch, i know, you can all applaud me later. i am hoping that now I'm in week 12 this will all just be a memory, and i only get better from here on out. We are headed to good Old Idaho to celebrate with Ryan and Annalyn. Hopefully it wont be freezing there, but its Idaho, i don't know why i would expect anything less than freezing-ness. So off to Idaho we go tomorrow!
11 years ago

3 things people say:
YIKES! Were you in the hospital because you were so dehydrated? Can I help you?
Oh no. How awful. Is this the first time you've had such bad morning sickness?? I hope you are done being sick.
I hope you are outta the woods for good. Seriously you were hospitalized? Sheesh. So sorry.
Post a Comment