Thursday, July 30, 2009

Leave it to Cleaver

Yes that is 15 pounds of tri tip, and Yes my daughters are coloring on them. Just a normal family activity in the Condie household! the girls love it when its sucky sealy time. that means they get to color on the meat bags! we had a trip to Costco and bought our supply of meat for the next 6 months to a year. good times

4 things people say:

Jessica Munk said...

So when are we coming over for dinner?! Hey did you get that shirt at Old Navy?. . . I think I have it too!! Hahaha

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Leave it to Cleaver! hehehehe you are puny!

Callie said...

yes old navy, and yes I am puny, i'm glad you picked that up! i would like to think my cleaverness is hereditary

Kathy Habel said...

Such a "condie" thing to do!