Saturday, December 15, 2007

Helping Grandpa Rake the Leaves



Well, i cant believe it is almost 10 days into the year already! We are getting by, but man trying to start the new year off right is hard!!! I don't know if any of you set yourself up with goal that keep you busy, but man... not being lazy is hard! Kailey made herself a few New Years resolutions all by herself. 1. learn to ride a bike 2. learn to write the alphabet and 3 (my favorite) Eat and drink everyday!

Anyway, these pictures are when we were in Cali staying with Shaun's Dad Clyde. He raked the leaves and put Kailey i the trash to smash them down... Jordan wasn't the biggest fan of the idea

3 things people say:

Jennifer said...

Glad you are back and blogging. Those are classic shots in the leaves and garbage can. Hey where are the HAWAII pix??? You know it's pretty snowy and depressing around here I could use some tropical pictures on your blog.

Eve said...

Very smart, Kailey. I think I might copy her resolution (#3, I have pretty much got #s 1 & 2 down)since I didn't make any of my own.

krista said...

Isn't California weather SO nice? I was sad to leave and come back to the cold weather! Too bad we weren't able to get together, hopefully next time!