Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy early Halloween!


I know its early but i couldn't wait.. and neither could Kailey. I was at target the other day and they had cutest dress and glove set of Cinderella! so this will be her costume! there will be more posted later!

3 things people say:

krista said...

Hey! Thanks for the idea about using shutterfly. I LOVE their books and I am so excited to make one. Your girls are so cute!

The Smith Family said...

Hey! Your girls are so cute and getting so big! Your house is awesome and thats so cool it came furnished! That would be nice! I know I need pictures of me and Jeremy, but....we're just not that cute:)our house is a total fixer upper so it's just a mess.It's not really worth showing! Anyway, good to hear from you. Talk to you soon!

Jennifer said...

That is the fabulous thing about girls and Halloween.... you not only get a custom but a DRESS UP too!