Kailey and Jack took a little snoozer in the pool, Their parents are that much fun!!!
As always Jordan is eating, it seems like i starve her she is ALWAYS hungry

Jordan wanted to show us she LOVES gold fish!!!

Jess,
Zac and Jordan- having snack time

Kailey in her Ariel tube! the kid is a water baby! she is very good but thinks she is
invincible, so we gave her the tube.

A rough day at the pool requires some hard core laying out! i taught her well! after swimming you have finish with the tan!

Jordan and Max
Fun days at the pool are soming to end :( luckily we have a few more pool days but they are limited now
2 things people say:
Thank you for sparing everyone and leaving my picture out of that post. Speaking of pool days....Max got that Cryptosporidium parasite. I'm almost postive from the day we went to the pool. Ted and I have been taking turns cleaning up his vomit tonight.
I am very sad me and Jackson am missing out on the fun pool days that are taking place. Maybe I should take a day off from babysitting and come.
Post a Comment